The 5th Progress in Colour Studies conference will take place at Tallinn University, Tallinn, Estonia on 17th-19th June, 2020
The aim of the Progress in Colour Studies 2020 conference is to provide a forum for discussion of recent and ongoing research and bring scholars from different disciplines together. Authors are encouraged to consider their own specialist colour expertise in the broader context of colour at the intersection of many disciplines.
We therefore welcome proposals for papers on colour studies from any area of interest, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Linguistics, psycholinguistics and colour in languages
- Colour in literature and poetry
- Translation of colour
- Vision, perception, cognition, memory
- Design, fashion
- Architecture, art, history, heritage, culture
- Imaging, computation, analysis, modelling
- Illumination, optics, photography, technology
- Conservation, chemistry, materials, surfaces
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
Asifa Majid (University of York, UK)
Delwin T. Lindsey & Angela M. Brown (Ohio State University, USA)
Galina Paramei (Liverpool Hope University, UK)
Carsten Levisen (Roskilde University, Denmark)
Along with the four keynote lectures, the conference will host oral and poster presentations.
Abstract submission deadline is 30th November, 2019. For more information, please visit the
conference website https://www.tlu.ee/pics2020 or contact email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to PICS 2020!