16h till 19h at THE HUB – Gent.
1/ NATURAL PIGMENTS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
A passion for colour. This has been the drive of Stoopen & Meeûs for more than 120 years. From their base in the heart of Europe near Antwerp, they share this passion with their global customers by supplying high-quality pigments, dyes and mineral products. Marleen Demeyer (Stoopen & Meeûs) lets you experience the wonderful quality of these products and shows the applications based on different samples and realizations.
2/ DESIGN FOR PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA
With ca. 10.9 million people affected by dementia in Europe, and with no cure in sight, it is not just care that is required but support for how to live well with dementia. Design-based interventions have great potential to help improve well-being and social inclusion. Inez Michiels (CITY OF 8) reports on the latest evolutions in design for people with dementia fresh from the international MinD conference in Dresden (https://designingfordementia.eu) and her contribution to the conference with the emo project: Who am I today?
16:00h : Welcome
16:30h : Natural pigments and their applications
17:30h : Break with fine fingerfood and drinks
18:00h : Design for people with dementia
18:30h : Networking
19:00h : End
ICA-Belgium members: free
Others: € 50
> REGISTRATION coming soon
Parking in front of the door or if full at parking Krëfel across the street.
By public transport
Direction The Hub
- Take the train to Ghent Sint-Pieters station.
- Take bus 76, 77 or 78 towards Deinze cemetery, De Pinte or Zevergem on platform 5.
- Get off at the Sint-Denijs-Westrem stop 3 Sleutels.
- Boarding at the Sint-Denijs-Westrem stop 3 Sleutels.
- Take bus 76, 77 or 78 towards Lokeren, Wachtebeke or Beervelde.
- Get off at the Gent Sint-Pieters stop.
- Take the train to the desired location.