Join a network of colour professionals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Increase your chances of attention to your work
- Get opportunities for new engaging colour assignments and cooperation
- Increase your network
- Contribute to a dynamic colour platform
- Discount for events
- Access to research papers
WHAT MEMBERS CAN DO
- Adding your name and profile page links on the ICA-B website
- Add blogs on the ICA-B MEMBERS PLATFORM
- Allow comments and discussions
- Share your blog with the social media platforms of ICA-B
- Share your blog with your social media platforms
The ICA-B MEMBERS PLATFORM can be read by everyone, and wants to be a source of information and inspiration for both members and non members.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You are professionally active in the following fields for at least 2 years:
EITHER You are professionally involved in the selection or creation of colours in any production of goods or services.
OR You are a scientific researcher. Your research is linked with colour in all possible aspects: physics, mathematics, biology, anthropology, psychology, sociology, …
OR You are a teaching professional. At least part of your education program is about colour.
OR You are an artist and colour is an important aspect of your work.
Membership is obtained per year starting from 1 January.
You become a member once the ICA-Belgium board approves your membership application, and the annual fee is paid.
You can cancel your membership at any moment of the year by writing to the ICA-B board (email@example.com). There is no refund of the annual fee.
In any event, the ICA-Belgium board reserves the right to cancel your membership.
The decision of the board can not be contested.
In the event of a cancellation of membership your contact information and profile will be removed from the website as well as your blog login for the MEMBERS PLATFORM.
You meet the membership requirements and accept the above mentioned terms and conditions?